This article outlines the upcoming DNS changes taking place on January 30, 2022 from 8:00-10:00 AM Eastern Time, and February 16, 2022. This article refers to non-Epic Users, if you are an Epic user please refer to this article: Upcoming DNS Changes - Epic Users.
ATTENTION: Important Domain Changes Requiring Action!
Bamboo Health will be migrating appriss.com to a new domain which requires your IT department to make important updates. On January 30th between the hours of 8:00-10:00 AM Eastern Time, the Bamboo Health Engineering team will be performing production changes. Please note: IF ACTION IS NOT TAKEN AT THIS TIME, SERVICE WILL BE DISRUPTED AND YOU'LL BE UNABLE TO ACCESS APPLICATIONS.
The change affects the following applications, including demo, prep, and production sites:
- PMP Gateway
- PMP AWARxE
- Customer Connect
What do you need to do?
- Have your IT department modify current endpoint URL's to new specified endpoints. The Bamboo Health Engineering team will be performing production changes on January 30th between 8:00-10:00 AM Eastern Time.
- View column D in the spreadsheet referenced below to apply/update new certificates relevant to your organization.
- Take steps to eliminate pinning, limited trust store and/or any internal DNS rewrites, and redirect hard coded links, quick links, embedded links, API configurations, and IP whitelisting of outbound traffic.
- Be aware that notifications will be sent directly from the product domain instead of globalnotifications.com. Please adjust your SPAM settings to allow emails from pmpinterconnect.net, pmpclearinghouse.net, and pmpgateway.net.
Timeline for January 30
- 8:00-9:00 AM Eastern Time - The Engineering team will be making DNS changes to PREP endpoints.
- 9:00-10:00 AM Eastern Time - The Engineering team will be making DNS changes to PROD endpoints.
The January 30 changes are specific to those URLs where dual endpoints are not allowed. Please refer to the the updated spreadsheet, which can be found HERE, to identify impacted URLs. Please filter on Column E (Dual endpoints allowed?) = No.
If after 10 AM Eastern Time on Sunday (1/30), you experience issues with your application, please follow your normal escalation procedure to receive Bamboo Health assistance.
What to expect next?
The Bamboo Health Engineering team will decommission/deprecate/eliminate all "Current Hosts" (found in column B in the referenced .xls sheet) on February 16th by 7:00 AM Eastern Time.
Please see the attached document for further details on what to expect on 1/30 and 2/16.
If you would like to add a contact to ongoing communications, please complete this form.